Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why am I not surprised?

I keep trying to think of something to say about this...but it really just speaks for itself.


And yes, that IS Joel Osteen's voice you hear welcoming Oprah over the roar of 40,000 church-goers. 
According to the Houston Chronicle, one person sitting near Oprah at church tweeted, "I'm freaking out!! I can't breathe! It smells like money and amazingness!!" 
Smells like something, all right, but it isn't "amazingness!"
Hmm! Looks like I had something to say about it after all!

2 comments:

  1. Gag. :p
    (Hey look! I had something to say too! :))
    ~k :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. ;-) And while it shouldn't surprise me, it is still disappointing. I really think Osteen has to WANT to be deluded, at some point. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete