Monday, April 6, 2009

What's going on here???

There's been a change of plans...but change is a good thing! After much prayer and consideration, I've decided to switch to something MUCH broader than 1 Peter. Not that ol' Pete doesn't have good things to say (I mean, come on, who doesn't want to learn about suffering?!)...but I think I'd like to paint with a broader brush for our first study.

So...where does that leave us? Well, the book(s) I'm interested in studying just came in the mail TODAY, so once I get into them a bit I'll give you more info. In the meantime, here's a hint: it's a study that will cause you to think, but will also give you reason to be encouraged and to encourage others.

In preparation, read the whole Bible. Go on - read it. You have until Tuesday next. Ready? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment